The general Python meetups, which used to be once a month regularly, (last time at EglooMedia), ceased once Amit stopped arranging them. There have been discussions in the mailing list about reviving them, which apparently did not bear fruit.
However, there is an active 'Python web frameworks' (mainly Django) club which already had many successful meetings. Discussions and meetings are arranged using a separate forum. Feel free to cc: your web-related python-related posts to our general mailing list as well, as most of the readers of this list are interested in python web programming as well. We sometimes post these meetings on our calendar and on this page, but if you wish to keep up to date you should join the PyWeb forum.
(Oldest first - newest first is confusing and counter-intuitive)
- Meeting 16 June 2005
- Meeting 14 July 2005
- Meeting 16 August 2005
- Meeting 20 September 2005
- Meeting 19 October 2005
- Meeting 15 November 2005
- Meeting 20 December 2005
- Meeting 24 January 2006
- February 2006 meeting was canceled. Many of us met at OSDC.
- Meeting 21 March 2006
- Meeting 24 April 2006
- Meeting 29 May 2006
- Meeting 26 June 2006
- Meeting July 2006
- Meeting 31 August 2006
- September 2006 meeting - canceled (Holidays, lack of time for organizers)
- Meeting October 2006 - canceled due to lack of meeting place
- Meeting 22 November 2006
- Meeting 27 December 2006
- Meeting 30 January 2007
- Meeting 27 February 2007
- Meeting 28 March 2007
- April 2007 meeting - canceled (no volunteer coordinator)
- Meeting 29 May 2007
- June 2007 - postponed to July
- Meeting 11 July 2007
- Meeting 9 August 2007
- Meetings stopped due to lack of volunteer coordinator.
- Pyweb-IL #1, 18 August 2008
- Pyweb-IL #2, 8 September 2008
- Pyweb-IL #3, 6 January 2009
- PyWeb-IL #4 17 February 2009.
- PyWeb-IL #14 26 April 2010.
- PyWeb-IL #15 17 May 2010.
Ideas for presentations - either such that you want to give or such that you wish to hear about.
The title above is a link - click it to get to the page!
Here's a link for meeting organizers. Use for pointing to next meeting.